TETINE

Thursday 25 July 2019

OVER YOU

On the Loose

Come to me now that you are done
You’re on the corner of love you should stay
You don’t know why I came to this town
You know? – you know nothing
There’s no background
It’s gonna be a sunny morning
Please come down

I see trouble ahead
We’re stuck on a train
Another kiss of death
So much on display
We both alone in this ghost town
Leading our secret lives and on the prowl
You don’t get a choice
We are trainers
Just don’t let it sway

Over you
We’re still on the loose
This is the corner of love  - we say
I let it happen on my way

Repeat (musica toda) + refrao

Over you
We’re still on the move
This is the corner of love we say
I let it happen on my way

I let it happen on my way
So much on display

Yeah Yeah Yeah yeah
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home